The Company., opened in Phoenix in the late 1940's as a four man machine shop. By 1953, rebuilding of engines began on a production basis.
As Phoenix grew, so did the engine business. And in 1963, The Company. moved to a facility on 23rd Drive, which was known as the automotive warehouse center of Phoenix. The building was built specifically for engine rebuilding and warehousing. As the business grew, the original plant was expanded, and in 1978 a new building was added, which became the grinding division of the company.

In February 1988, the company purchased 7 acres of property and moved to the Highland Avenue site. The new facility is more than twice the size of our former plant, containing the grinding and production departments, an environmentally controlled assembly room,warehousing, customer will-call, order department, and offices.




Products | Quality | About Us | Warranty | Policies | Quote | Line Card | Links | FAQs | Tour | Contact Us | Privacy Statement | Home
© The Company
All Rights Reserved

Web Design companies